Guys! Remember that time when IFB included my post about shoes and corsets in their weekly roundup? Well, they did it again, this time with my 800-word-strong article about menswear. Here goes the full list of honoured bloggers:
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- A Beautyfull Word: To Be Perfect: The Impossible Goal
- A la Mode St: Eye Spy Spy Clothing!
- Alysa Life: 10 Life Lessons from Nanny Fine
- Coverrated: Men’s Right to Fashion
- E l l e S e e s: Sprinkles Nails
- FASHSTASH: The bag speaks for itself | Desti Saint
- Fashion Thrill: The Beauty Benefits and Uses of Coconut Oil | Skin
- Fear No Beauty: Vanity Projects Is Elevating the Status of Nail Art
- Fierce: Fashion Bloggers It’s Time to Step Up!
- Hunting in Heels: How to sleep in style: Audrey Hepburn
- The In Club: Are We Overly Nostalgic?
- Lara Lizard: Your best age is now
- Ms. Dee Kay: OOTD 5 tips to dressing up a Big Chop, Fade, TWA, short hair
- Ms. Fabulous: The Evolution of Scuba Style
- Rose & Pine: As If! A Guide to Cher Horowitz’s Wardrobe!
- Stilettos & Tequila: Are You A Shopaholic Who Maxes Out On A Credit Card?
- Style Bizarre: Personal Blogs: How Much is Too Much?
- The Sparkling Spell: Taylor Swift’s Fashion Evolution
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Laser cutting
- Wild Beauty: Child Model Law Passed Unanimously in New York
That’s not the end of good news. Just today, Coverrated reached 100 WordPress followers! The lucky number 100 is Joshua Lu, author of new and promising music blog withoutwickedgames. Thank you, all 100! Congratulations are welcome.