Omgomgomg. My first ever blogging success. Independent Fashion Bloggers selected Shoes Are The New Corsets as one of the top 20 posts of the week. I feel a step closer to being Freshly Pressed, then getting a real writing job, then winning a Pulitzer, and finally a Nobel Prize. (And then killing myself, because there’s nothing left to achieve. So if in 50 years I put myself through the shredder, blame IFB.)
Anyway, here you can find the 20 amazing winners. Congrats to us all!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup: May 2nd
- Attire Club: Choose Your Glasses According To Your Face Shape
- Beach Living City Loving: Favorite Beauty Products: Part 1- Drugstore
- Cosmolawitain: H&M’s Expansion Into India
- Coverrated: Shoes are the new corsets
- Fashion Files: Interview Style
- Fashion Is Evolution: The Phenomenon of Bullying in the Blogging Community
- [Flash] Frame: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner Review
- I Am Turquoise: 5 Ways to Wear: Denim Vest
- J’Adore Couture: the one thing: dressing your age
- La Vie en Couleur: How to Dress Like a Parisian
- Nothing to Wear: Say Something: positive and uplifting fashion quotes
- Rose & Pine: Stunning Spring Sunnies for Under $40!
- Romeo Style: Think Outside The Box For Prom. Part 1
- Serving Up Fairy Dust.. The Best Makeup Primer for Sensitive Acne Prone Skin
- Style Vanity: What to Wear to Weddings?
- The Fashionable Wife: Maxi Styling
- The Fitted Frame: The Skinny on Body Image
- The Photogramps: Making a Simple Dress Unique
- Undercover Dress-Up: Porcelain Print
- Wild Beauty World: Peggy Olson at Work? Cosmetic Ads from 1968